Belgium is not only the country of beer and French fries, but also of chocolate, so what better place to spend the Easter holidays than in Brussels and enjoy the creations of the best Belgian master chocolate makers.
In the weeks leading up to the Easter weekend, Brussels’ chocolate shops will try and outdo each other with extravagant displays in their store windows. During the days after Easter, all the leftover chocolate will go on sale, so prepare to score some great chocolate bargains.
Even if you’re not visiting around Easter, it’s worth discovering the chocolate shops in Brussels as they are the real deal for any chocolate aficionados!
Here are some activities not to be missed in Brussels if you are a chocolate lover:
- Belgian chocolate tasting tour Brussels.
- Belgian chocolate workshop Brussels.
- Free tour of Brussels (+free chocolate tasting).
- Free tour of Brussels
- Belgian chocolates tasting tour in BrusselsFrom: 12,0€
- Belgian chocolate workshop in BrusselsFrom: 29,0€
- Private Belgian Chocolate Tasting Tour in BrusselsFrom: 170,0€