Discover the European Quarter of Brussels, with its different institutions, in the “The absolute tour in Brussels”, a Free tour to come across the Atomium, the European quarter and the Cinquantenaire Park.
The visit starts from the Grand-Place of Brussels from where we head directly to the European Quarter.
During this first part of the visit we will walk through the streets of the European Quarter, listening to its stories, anecdotes and we will be able to take the best pictures of the most emblematic buildings of the European Quarter of Brussels.
Programme of the free tour of the European Quarter of Brussels:
- The history of the construction of the European Union and explanations about the functioning of each of its institutions,
- Rond-point Schuman – Schumanplein, where we will find the main organs of the European Union,
- The Berlaymont building,
- The Europa building,
- The building of The European Economic and Social Committee,
- The building of The European Committee of the Regions,
- The European Parliament,
- Leopold Park,
- House of European History,
- Solvay Library,
More information, schedules and availability of the Free tour of the European quarter in Brussels.
- The absolute tour in BrusselsFrom: 2,5€