Free tour of Bruges + free tasting of Belgian chocolates.
Bruges is one of the best preserved and most authentic medieval towns in Europe. Our team of local guides has prepared for you a 2-hour guided tour of the historical center of Bruges (UNESCO world heritage).
During this visit, we will show you the most emblematic and unmissable places of Bruges.
- Price: Free (pay what you want).
- When: Every day.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Language: English.
- Included: Guided tour with an English-speaking guide / Free tasting of the best Belgian chocolates.
- Not included: Tip.
- Enjoy a guided tour given by one of our guides (certified by the Bruges Tourist Office).
- Discover the “Venice of the North”, a wonderful medieval city.
- Walk through its cobbled streets while listening to the history and legends of this fairytale place.
- Know its canals and take the best photo of Bruges with its canals and medieval towers.
- Information about the city’s museums, the best bars and local beers, and where to buy the best chocolate at a reasonable price. In addition, your guide will also answer any practical questions you might have about restaurants, other places to visit, nightlife, or shop.
- Free tasting of the best Belgian chocolates.
Free booking: we advise you to reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability. You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the tour.