Waffle workshop in Brussels
Brussels Waffle Workshop.
Our daily Waffle Workshop is held in English and starts with a short introduction to the wonderful world of waffles.
Then comes the time to get your hands dirty, split into teams and work on the batter. Assistance, kitchen-ware and demonstrations will be provided along the way, so that each participant will bake, decorate and eat as many yummy waffles as they can!
The Waffle workshop takes place at our own private venue and is a great indoor activity for friends & families but can also be organized for private events & company team buildings.
We provide a wide selection of recipes & toppings that will suit everyone’s diet (dairy free, vegan & gluten free workshops are available on request, just write it down in the comment section of the booking form).
|Type of activity:||
Experience, Team Building
Rue de Foulons 30, 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Discover the art of crafting delectable Belgian waffles from scratch.
- Indulge in the delight of embellishing your waffles with an array of delectable toppings.
- Receiving all the essential equipment and comprehensive instructions.
- Open to participants of all ages and skill levels.
- Master recipes that can be effortlessly replicated in the comfort of your own home.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
Program: Brussels Waffle Workshop
- Begin with a brief introduction to the world of waffles.
- Learn about the history and significance of waffles in Brussels.
- Hands-on Experience:
- Split into teams and start preparing the waffle batter.
- Receive assistance, kitchenware, and demonstrations throughout the process.
- Each participant will have the opportunity to bake, decorate, and enjoy their own delicious waffles.
- Explore various techniques and creative toppings to personalize your waffles.
- The workshop takes place in our private venue.
- Enjoy a comfortable and inviting environment for the workshop.
- Perfect for friends, families, private events, and company team buildings.
- Dietary Options:
- Cater to different dietary needs and preferences.
- Provide a wide selection of recipes and toppings to suit everyone.
- Dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free workshops are available upon request.
- Simply indicate your dietary requirements in the comment section of the booking form.
Note: The workshop is conducted in English and offers a fun and interactive experience for participants of all ages and culinary skill levels.
- Adults: 29€
- Kids (from 3 to 16 years old): 20€
- Students: 27€
- Free for kids under the age of 3.
- Private group: you can also book this activity in private for your group. Contact us by email.
- Every day.
- 2 pm.
- Approximately 1h30’
- The workshop is exclusively in English.
- (private workshop in French possible according to our availability).
- All ingredients and equipment.
- Assistance for the duration of the workshop.
- Take-home recipe.
- As many waffles as you can eat.
- A variety of toppings for your waffles.
- A soft drink (juice, water, tea or coffee).
- Additional food or drinks.
- This workshop needs to be booked in advance.
- Please meet us at our location (Rue des Foulons 30, 1000 Brussels) 5 to 10 minutes before the starting time.
- We do not accept kids alone: they need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Free for kids under the age of 3.
- We do not accept spectators.
Terms of service:
- To ensure your participation, we recommend booking your workshop as soon as possible.
- The number of participants is limited (max. 21 persons).
- We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time.
- The reservation is free and without charge.
- You can book up to two hours in advance.
- Up to 24 hours prior to the workshop: 100% refund.
- Less than 24 hours prior to the workshop: no refund.
Frequently asked questions:
Size of the group:
To ensure the best service possible, the workshop are limited to 21 persons. For larger groups, please contact us.
We advise you to reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability.
You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the workshop (depending on the availability).
We are a group:
Tailored service for private groups. Send us a message to receive a personalized offer.
Do you have more questions?
If you have any further questions or would like to get more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Customer reviews on independent platforms:
We have the best reviews on the platforms:
Other customer reviews:
Hello, how can we help you?
Let's go, book your experience
Your tickets by e-mail instantly and free cancellation, without conditions, up to 48 hours in advance.