Private guided tour in Brussels.
With private guided tour in Brussels, you will have a personalised journey. Will give you the opportunity to visit the “upper” and “lower” Brussels historical center (walking tour )
Whether you are passing through the capital or staying a bit longer, this private guided tour in Brussels, will give you a great insight on the history of the place and you will discover fascinating hidden secrets. You will be taken to immerse in the city’s culture by first visiting the “lower city” and mingle with the locals who are proud in taking you into their community. Then we will head up to the “upper city” to socialize with Brussels nobility. Here you will discover the incredible historical richness of Brussels.
With this tour you will learn and also understand the importance of some emblematic places that are often overlooked.
And by all means if there is some place you particularly want to add or remove from this tour, absolutely no problem! This is a private guided tour in Brussels made by and for the participants requests.
- Diversified historical and cultural visit (learn more about Art Nouveau, Comic strip, Belgian Chocolates, Belgian Beers…).
- Discover the rich cultural life, the museums, the gastronomy and the architecture of Brussels.
- Personalized visit with a passionate and attentive guide.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
“Our guides, experts in the history and the legends of Brussels, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs”.
Tailor-made service: the itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences.
- The historical center of Brussels (walking tour ):
- The Grand Place.
- The Everard t’Serclaes monument on Charles Buls street.
- The Manneken Pis and Grands Carmes street.
- Marché au Charbon street.
- The Church of Our Lady of Assistance and Bon Secours street.
- Anspach boulevard.
- The covering of the Senne.
- Riches Claires street and Grande Île street.
- The Saint-Géry island.
- The Halles Saint-Géry.
- Chartreux street and the Zinneke Pis.
- Vieux Marché aux Grains street and its Art Deco building.
- St-Catherine square and church.
- The Black Tower.
- The Béguinage and Saint John the Baptist church.
- The De Brouckère square.
- The Monnaie square.
- The Galeries Royales St Hubert.
- The Charles Buls square.
- The Mort Subite.
- The Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula (visit inside: stained glass windows, the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament, the pulpit).
- The Royal Park, the Royal Palace and the Royal Square.
- The Palace of Coudenberg.
- The Musical Instruments Museum (Art Nouveau).
- The Palace of Charles de Lorraine, the Magritte museum and the Palace of Fine Arts.
- The Petit Sablon and the Grand Sablon.
- Rollebeek street.
- The Dinant square.
- Private guide service:
- 230€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 250€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 15 people).
- 300 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- 350€ (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 10 people).
- 400 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 15 people).
- 500 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- You decide (The Grand Place in Brussels, in your hotel or anywhere else in Brussels).
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Book one of our packages above or send us a message for more information or for any special request.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the maximum size of a group for private guided tour in Brussels?
To ensure the best service, tours are limited to 25 participants per group. For larger groups, please contact Bravo Discovery.
When should I book the private guided tour in Brussels?
To ensure availability we suggest booking a place as soon as possible. However, bookings are possible up to 24 hours before the start of the tour (subject to availability).
Is it possible to do a tasting during private guided tour in Brussels?
It is possible to do tastings during the tour. For the 3 chocolates tasting, an extra fee of 7 euros per person should apply.
What is the minimum age for the private guided tour in Brussels?
The beer tasting possible to do from the age of 16 years old but minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Is it possible to do a museum visit during private guided tour in Brussels?
Yes, it is possible. Please note that you have to inform Bravo Discovery in advance in order to make the necessary arrangements. Just note that the price of the museum visit is not included in the initial quote of the visit. It will therefore be added to the invoice.
Is it possible to travel by coach, minivan or public transport during the private guided tour in Brussels?
It is possible to travel by these modes of transport during the Private guided tour in Brussels. For coaches or minivans, we simply have to send the request prior by e-mail, so Bravo Discovery can make arrangements and send you a quote. For public transportation, Bravo Discovery will take care of everything beforehand and the price will be added to the invoice.
Any other questions about private guided tour in Brussels?
Should you have any further questions, please contact Bravo Discovery, we will be happy to answer all your queries.
Claudia R. (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
Annemie was great
Ciara A. (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
Our private tour with Tiago was fantastic. He was a perfect tour guide: knowledgeable, entertaining, and considerate. It felt like we were visiting a friend from Brussels who just happened to be a history buff. If I ever need another tour in Brussels, this is where I will be booking.
Daisy K. (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
The tour guide was great.
Gabriel Bravo (store manager) –
Your opinion is very important.
Help us promote and rate this “Private tour of Brussels” activity by leaving us a comment.
We do responsible tourism.