Guided tour of Brussels with a private guide.
Come and discover the history and jewels of Brussels through this personalized tour during which the guide will retrace with you the different periods that marked the Belgian capital.
- Diversified historical and cultural visit (learn more about Art Nouveau, Comic strip, Belgian Chocolates, Belgian Beers…).
- Discover the rich cultural life, the museums, the gastronomy and the architecture of Brussels.
- Personalized visit with a passionate and attentive guide.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
“Our guides, experts in the history and the legends of Brussels, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs”.
Program of the private tour of Brussels:
Tailor-made service: the itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences. We have prepared for you several circuits and guided tours of Brussels that are 100% customizable in terms of content, duration and means of transport.
- The historical center of Brussels (walking tour or bike tour):
- The Grand Place.
- The Everard t’Serclaes monument on Charles Buls street.
- The Manneken Pis and Grands Carmes street.
- Marché au Charbon street.
- The Church of Our Lady of Assistance and Bon Secours street.
- Anspach boulevard.
- The covering of the Senne.
- Riches Claires street and Grande Île street.
- The Saint-Géry island.
- The Halles Saint-Géry.
- Chartreux street and the Zinneke Pis.
- Vieux Marché aux Grains street and its Art Deco building.
- St-Catherine square and church.
- The Black Tower.
- The Béguinage and Saint John the Baptist church.
- The De Brouckère square.
- The Monnaie square.
- The Galeries Royales St Hubert.
- The Charles Buls square.
- The Mort Subite.
- The Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula (visit inside: stained glass windows, the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament, the pulpit).
- The Royal Park, the Royal Palace and the Royal Square.
- The Palace of Coudenberg.
- The Musical Instruments Museum (Art Nouveau).
- The Palace of Charles de Lorraine, the Magritte museum and the Palace of Fine Arts.
- The Petit Sablon and the Grand Sablon.
- Rollebeek street.
- The Dinant square.
- Points of interest located outside the historic center of Brussels (by private coach, private car or subway, you choose):
- Royal square.
- European district.
- The Cinquantenaire Park.
- The Atomium.
- The Royal Castle of Laeken.
- Royal Greenhouses of Laeken.
- Chinese Pavilion and Japanese Tower.
- Examples of particular topics that can be addressed during the visit:
- Belgian specialties: chocolate, beer, waffles, …
- Art Nouveau, Art Deco, comic strip, the monarchy, Charles V, the Belgian colonial period, the First World War, ….
We have a team of professional guides who will accompany you at all times and who will adapt to your pace.
- Private guide service:
- 190 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 230 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 15 people).
- 300 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- 310 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 10 people).
- 400 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 15 people).
- 500 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- You decide (The Grand Place in Brussels, in your hotel or anywhere else in Brussels).
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Book one of our packages above or send us a message for more information or for any special request.
Frequently asked questions:
Size of the group:
To ensure the best service possible, our tours are limited to 25 participants per group. For larger groups, please contact us.
When to book?
We advise you to reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability.
You can book up to 24 hours before the beginning of the tour (depending on the availability).
Do you have more questions?
If you have any further questions or would like to get more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.