Guided tour of Brussels with a private guide.
Come and discover the history and jewels of Brussels through this personalized tour during which the guide will retrace with you the different periods that marked the Belgian capital.
- Diversified historical and cultural visit (learn more about Art Nouveau, Comic strip, Belgian Chocolates, Belgian Beers…).
- Discover the rich cultural life, the museums, the gastronomy and the architecture of Brussels.
- Personalized visit with a passionate and attentive guide.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
Our guides, experts in the history and the legends of Brussels, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs.
The historical center of Brussels (walking tour):
- The Grand Place.
- The Everard t’Serclaes monument on Charles Buls street.
- The Manneken Pis and Grands Carmes street.
- Marché au Charbon street.
- The Church of Our Lady of Assistance and Bon Secours street.
- Anspach boulevard.
- The covering of the Senne.
- Riches Claires street and Grande Île street.
- The Saint-Géry island.
- The Halles Saint-Géry.
- Chartreux street and the Zinneke Pis.
- Vieux Marché aux Grains street and its Art Deco building.
- St-Catherine square and church.
- The Black Tower.
- The Béguinage and Saint John the Baptist church.
- The De Brouckère square.
- The Monnaie square.
- The Galeries Royales St Hubert.
- The Charles Buls square.
- The Mort Subite.
- The Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula (visit inside: stained glass windows, the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament, the pulpit).
- The Royal Park, the Royal Palace and the Royal Square.
- The Palace of Coudenberg.
- The Musical Instruments Museum (Art Nouveau).
- The Palace of Charles de Lorraine, the Magritte museum and the Palace of Fine Arts.
- The Petit Sablon and the Grand Sablon.
- Rollebeek street.
- The Dinant square.
The Brussels Neighborhoods (by private coach, private car or subway):
- The Atomium and different areas of Brussels (including the European district, the royal square, the Cinquantenaire Park,…).
- 170 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 180 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- 240 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 10 people).
- 280 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- Starting time:
- To be agreed with the guide.
- Meeting point:
- To be agreed with the guide.
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Book one of our packages above or send us a message to book one of our private guides, get more information or receive a personalized offer.