Private boat trip on the canals of Bruges
A cruise on one of Bruges’ canals, which are the remains of the city’s once-vast riverways, is a must-do on any visit. Join swans, the city of Bruges’s symbol animal, on a boat ride along the canals. You will learn more about Bruges and history during this tour.
An English-speaking captain will lead our private tour and take you around Bruges’s canals. The captain will lead you on a tour of the most picturesque waterside locations, allowing you to see some of Bruges’ most notable features from an entirely new perspective. On the 30-minute ride, the boats can accommodate a maximum of 20 passengers.
Want to take your family or friends on a unique vacation? Now is the time to reserve your private boat tour of Bruges’ canals.
- Enjoy an unforgettable half hour and stunning views.
- Take a private boat trip on the canals of Bruges and discover the most beautiful corners of the city, the charming houses with typical Flemish architecture and the hidden places of the city.
- Witness Bruges majestic swans who reside in the canals and learn about their history and symbolism to the city
- Responsible tourism: this activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourist Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the activity).
- 380€ Private boat for 1 to 20 people maximum.
- 760€ Private boat for 21 to 42 people maximum.
- 1140€ Private boat for 43 to 63 people maximum.
- 1520€ Private boat for 64 to 83 people maximum.
- Every day.
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (departures every 15 minutes).
- Approximately 30min.
- 30 minutes, Private boat tour on the canals of Bruges.
- Explanations in English.
- Validity: 1 day (one departure every 15 minutes between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.).
- Food or drinks.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the group size for private boat tour on the canals of Bruges?
In order to guarantee a quality service, our boat tours on the canals of Bruges are limited to 20 people per boat.
When to book the private boat tour on the canals of Bruges?
We advise you to book as soon as possible to ensure the availability of places. You can book up to 24 hours before the departure of the boat trip on the canals of Bruges.
How to board the Boat?
To enter the boat, simply present the booking confirmation on a mobile phone or other electronic device. A printed version of the reservation is completely accepted.
What are the departure times of the private boat tour on the canals of Bruges?
Boats leave every 15 minutes from the quay of Rozenhoedkaai (The quay of the Rosary). It is also possible to check in at any time for a ride every day from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Are the boats covered?
Boats in Bruges are not covered. In case of rain, umbrellas are available on the quays.
Does the private boat tour on the canals of Bruges depart even in case of rain?
Wherever possible, boats depart all the time according to departure times. It will therefore be possible to enjoy the Boat Tour on the canals of Bruges even on rainy days!
***Let’s just note that, for safety reasons, the very heavy rains and storms put the boats at the dock.
What is the useful information to know about this cruise?
- Duration of the cruise: 30 minutes
- Meeting place: Rozenkaai
- Tour languages: French.
Overview of the admired tourist sites: Belfry, Church of Our Lady, Lodge of the Bourgeois, the beguinage, the franc of Bruges, the house of god “The Pelican”, the church of Saint-Anna, the house of the Tanners, the hospital Saint -Jeans
Do you offer the private boat tour on the canals of Bruges to companies as part of a team building?
It is possible to arrange a boat trip for team building purposes. To do this, it is possible to book your own boat tour for you and your colleagues, it can be scheduled.
Do you have any questions about the Private boat tour on the canals of Bruges?
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Chris Blake (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
Mark our tour guide was excellent, easy to talk to, very informative and quite funny