Private boat trip on the canals of Bruges.
A visit to Bruges is not complete without a boat trip on the canals, the remains of the city’s medieval waterways. Take a boat trip on the canals with the swans, the emblematic animals of Bruges. This tour offers you another way to discover Bruges.
Private boat trip on the canals of Bruges with an English-speaking captain-guide. The trip lasts 30 minutes and the boats have a maximum capacity of 20 people.
Are you looking for an unusual getaway with your family or friends? Don’t delay and book your private boat tour on the canals of Bruges.
- Enjoy 30 min in private boat trip on the canals of Bruges.
- The boats will depart every 30 minutes.
- Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in the world which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site in or private boat trip on the canals of Bruges.
- Contemplate the little Venice of the North, with its medieval streets and red brick houses.
- A local English-speaking guide in your private boat ride in Bruges.
- Responsible tourism: this activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Quick and easy booking.
- 380€ Private boat for 1 to 20 people maximum.
- 760€ Private boat for 21 to 42 people maximum.
- 1140€ Private boat for 43 to 63 people maximum.
- 1520€ Private boat for 64 to 83 people maximum.
- Every day.
- The boats are available every day from 10 am to 4 pm, from the second week of February until December.
- Approximately 30min.
- 30 minutes, Private boat tour on the canals of Bruges.
- Explanations in English.
- Food or drinks.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the maximum group size for the private canal boat tour in Bruges?
In order to guarantee a quality service, our canal boat tours are limited to 20 people per boat.
When to book the private canal boat tour in Bruges?
We advise you to book as early as possible to ensure availability. You can book up to 24 hours before the departure of the Bruges canal boat tour.
How do I get on the boat?
To get on the boat, all you have to do is present the booking confirmation on a mobile phone or other electronic device. A printed version of the reservation is also acceptable.
What are the departure times for the private canal boat tour in Bruges?
The boats leave every 15 minutes from the Rozenhoedkaai (Rosary Quay). It is also possible to register at any time for a tour every day from 10:00 to 17:00.
Are the boats covered?
The boats in Bruges are not covered. In case of rain, umbrellas are available on the docks.
Does the private boat tour on the Bruges canals leave even in case of rain?
As far as possible, the boats leave all the time on scheduled departure times. It is therefore possible to enjoy the Bruges Canal Boat Tour even on rainy days!
***Just note that for safety reasons, very heavy rain and thunderstorms bring the boats to the quay.
What is the most important information you should know about this cruise?
- Duration of the cruise: 30 minutes
- Meeting point: Rozenhoedkaai 8000 Brugge.
- Language of the tour: English
Overview of the sights: Belfry, Church of Our Lady, the Lodge of the Bourgeois, the Beguinage, the Franc de Bruges, God’s House “The Pelican”, St. Anna’s Church, the Tanners’ House, St. John’s Hospital.
Do you offer a private boat tour on the canals of Bruges to companies as part of a team building activity?
It is possible to arrange a boat tour for team building purposes. It is possible to book your own boat tour for you and your colleagues and it can be scheduled.
Do you have any more questions about the Private canal boat tour in Bruges?
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.