Private guided tour of Jewish Brussels
Jewish people have lived in Brussels for many centuries, and they have played a significant part in the growth of the city. Even though Brussels owes a great deal to its Jewish population and has long coexisted with it, they have not always been more tolerant of them. You will see what the Jewish community went through throughout the guided tour of Jewish Brussels, which includes the Middle Ages, numerous Golden Age eras, and dramatic eras.
You can learn about Jewish history, religion, and culture on our guided tour of the city’s streets. The city’s many inconspicuous features provide witness to the significance and commitment of the Jews to Brussels.
As part of our guided tour of Jewish Brussels, you will get the opportunity to see St. Michael’s Church, Gudule, the Jewish stairway, memorial plaques and many other sites.
Brussels can reveal a lot about the reality of Jews’ day-to-day experiences since their arrival in the region. It is up to you to listen and open your eyes to see what it has to teach you.
We offer a specialized tour of Jewish Brussels, and It is up to you to communicate your needs and requests for the information you seek because we must validate a number of offered points and interests.
Don’t wait any longer! Now is the time to reserve your guided tour of Jewish Brussels.
- Your tour guide will trace the history of Brussels’ Jews from the Middle Ages to the present. Despite being little known, this history is rich and varied, with synagogues, oratories, schools, and monuments.
- The tour sheds new light on historical sites like St. Michael’s Cathedral, the Great Synagogue neighborhood, the Jewish Staircase, and many others.
- The ballad ends with tasting (optional) a bagel or a pita.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
- 230€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 250 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- 360€ (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 10 people).
- 380€ (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- You decide (The Grand-Place of Brussels, at the Place Poelaert, in your hotel or anywhere else in the historic center of Brussels).
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Frequently asked questions:
How many people can participate at the same time in the guided tour of Jewish Brussels?
To ensure the best possible series, our tours are limited to 25 participants per group.
We have a team of professional guides who will accompany you at any time and adapt at your pace.
For larger groups, contact Bravo Discovery.
When should I book my guided tour of Jewish Brussels?
Bravo Discovery advises that you book the seats as soon as possible to ensure you leave at the desired date. Nevertheless, you can book up to 24 hours before the start of the tour (subject to availability).
Does the guide pick us up from our hotel for our guided tour of Jewish Brussels?
Yes, the guide will gladly pick you up at your hotel if it is in the city centre. If not, we will join you at a specific point of our choice in downtown.
Is possible transport included in the price of the guided tour of Jewish Brussels?
No, transport is not included in the initial price. Transport tickets may be sent to us, but their amount will be added to the initial amount of the visit.
Is it possible to take tours during the guided tour of Jewish Brussels?
Yes, it is quite possible to make visits during the day, for example the Jewish Museum (the synagogue is only accessible for prayer days – small synagogue in the museum). Note, however, that the entrance prices for these different buildings are not included in the price. You will be charged in addition to the price of the day.
It should also be noted that this visit is only feasible with the 6-hour visit.
It is also important to notify Bravo Discovery by email when booking if you wish to visit any of these locations.
Is it possible to include tastings during the guided tour of Jewish Brussels?
It is entirely possible to add optional tastings during the visit. If you want to have a chocolate tasting, an extra 7 euros per person is required for the tasting of 3 chocolates.
For beer tasting, it is possible to do it from 16 years old but minors must be accompanied by an adult.
The tastings of two beers costs 12 euros and 25 euros in case you want a deli tray to accompany it.
Can you take the guided tour of Jewish Brussels in Dutch?
Of course. All private visits to Brussels can be made in any language you wish. All you have to do is specify when booking.
What if we have additional questions about the private tour of Jewish Brussels?
If you have any further questions, you can contact Bravo Discovery. We will be happy to respond to any requests.
Book one of our packages above or send us a message to book one of our private guides, get more information or receive a personalized offer.
Gabriel Bravo (store manager) –
Your opinion is very important.
Help us promote and rate this “Jewish heritage tour in Brussels” activity by leaving us a comment.
We do responsible tourism.