Jewish heritage tour in Brussels.
Our guide takes you to discover historical places, religion and Jewish culture in the streets of Brussels.
- Your guide will walk in the footsteps of Brussels Jews from the Middle Ages to the present. If this story is little known, yet it is rich and diverse: synagogues, chapels, schools and monuments.
- The tour unveils unknown aspects of history, including the Cathedral of St. Michael, the area of the Great Synagogue and the old Jewish quarter of Marolles.
- The ballad ends with tasting (optional) a bagel or a pita.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
- 200 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 250 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- 250 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 10 people).
- 320 € (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- You decide (The Grand-Place of Brussels, at the Place Poelaert, in your hotel or anywhere else in the historic center of Brussels).
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Book one of our packages above or send us a message to book one of our private guides, get more information or receive a personalized offer.