Guided bike ride and picnic in Bruges.
We set off on a guided bike ride & picnic in Bruges and venture into this beautiful medieval city, full of history and fascinating canals. Riding our bikes on a less touristy area and enjoying the beauty of nature we discover the city’s off beaten track and find some hidden gems.
We will ride away from the popular city center, on the canals-the original city walls, along the green walk called ‘Bruges Walls… Our guided bike ride & picnic in Bruges will talk us through this once natural defense of external danger and also important customs house. Then go out the medieval gates, ride across parks to find the windmill district.
Finally, our picnic the perfect occasion to taste some delicious artisanal specialties and, our guide will be happy to advise the best (and least known) addresses in Bruges so you enjoy this city to its fullest.
Don’t hesitate and book your guided bike tour & picnic in Bruges now. Get away from the traditional historical tours and escape for two hours on this fun, friendly and exclusive ride.
- Discover Bruges off the beaten track with the guided bike ride and picnic in Bruges.
- Venture out the medieval gates & discover traditional mills.
- Bike ride along the natural fortifications of Bruges.
- Tasty treats of local products and crafts.
- Private & personal guided tour with a passionate and professional guide.
- Responsible tourism: this activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Quick and easy booking.
- 55€ per person (for 2 to 10 people maximum).
- Every day.
- At your convenience, upon availability.
- To be arranged to suit your needs, upon availability.
- Approximately 3 hours.
- 3 hours bike ride and picnic in Bruges.
- Explanations in English.
- Guided tour with a local guide in the chosen language.
- Bicycle tour.
- Local beer or soft drink.
- Local tapas, cheese and salami.
- Additional purchases.
- Visits to museums before or after the tour.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the maximum number of people that can participate in the guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges?
In order to guarantee a quality service, our canal boat tours are limited to 10 people.
When to book the guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges?
We advise you to book as early as possible to ensure availability. You can book up to 24 hours before the departure of the Bruges canal boat tour.
Is this guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges accessible to people with reduced mobility?
Unfortunately, this tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. If you prefer to take adapted to your needs, we have lots of other activities to offer.
What are the departure times for the guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges?
The guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges leave every day from railway station, bus station or a place of your choice in Bruges. It is also possible to register at any time for a tour every day from 10:00 to 17:00. You can book up to 24 hours befor the activity.
Do you have any recommendations for the guided bike ride and picnic in Bruges?
The walk is not suitable for people under 12 years of age. We advise you to bring good shoes, water to keep you hydrated and sun cream if it is a sunny day.
Do you offer a the guided bike ride and picnic in Bruges to companies as part of a team building activity?
It is possible to arrange a the guided bike ride and picnic in Bruges for team building purposes. It is possible to book your own boat tour for you and your colleagues and it can be scheduled.
Is there a tasting included in the guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges?
Yes, a tasting of local products is planned in Damme. We will have waffles and beer (soft drinks if you don’t drink alcohol).
What happens in case of bad weather?
The terms & conditions remain the same: cancellation is possible up to 24 hours prior to the activity. After that it is at your own risk.
Is it possible to visit museums and other places during the guided bike tour and picnic in Bruges?
No, unfortunately this is not included in the programmed. However, if you have any special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have any more questions about the guided bike ride and picnic in Bruges?
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.