Brussels Comic Book tour.
One of the most original ways to discover Brussels is to follow the Route of the Comic Strips murals.
Not only is Brussels the capital of Belgium and Europe, it is also the capital of Comic strip. Comic strip images are scattered around the streets telling the adventures of iconic characters such as Tintin, Lucky Luke, the Smurfs or Quick & Flupke.
The murals were signed by the most creative comic strip artists and designers of the Ninth Art.
- Discovery of numerous paintings honoring characters from the Belgian Comic Strip.
- Comic strip walking tour in Brussels – Original route.
- Charming walk in the center of Brussels for admire the buildings with Comic strip characters.
- Guided tour of the Comic Strip murals in Brussels.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
What to expect:
During the visit, the guide will cover the origins and the development of the comic strip art, and the passion that Belgians share for it. The visit takes place in the centre of Brussels, where the largest number of Comic strip murals can be found.
Itinerary of the Comic Strip Route through Brussels:
- Hergé – Tintin in America.
- Olivier Rameau.
- Le Passage de François Schuiten.
- Broussaille de Frank Pé.
- Victor Sackeville.
- Ric Hochet.
- Lucky Luke.
- Les rêves de Nic.
- Cori le Moussaillon.
- Gaston Lagaffe.
- Smurf statue.
- Adults: 35€
- Children (6 to 12 years old): 20€
- Children (under 6 years old): Free.
- Every Sunday.
- 2,5 hours.
- Professional guides (English-speaking). Experts and passionate about the history of the Comic Book Art.
- The tram or bus tickets.
- The tickets to the museums.
Frequently asked questions:
Size of the group:
To ensure the best service possible, our tours are limited to 25 participants per group. For larger groups, please contact us.
We advise you to reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability.
You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the tour (depending on the availability).
How to spot our guides?
That’s easy! Our guides hold a white umbrella with the “Bravo Discovery – Walking tour” logo on it.
We are a group:
We advise you, in this case, our private guide service for a “Comic Book route”. Or send us a message to receive a personalized offer.
Do you have more questions?
If you have any further questions or would like to get more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Gabriel Bravo (store manager) –
Your opinion is very important.
Help us promote and rate this “Brussels Comic Book Route” activity by leaving us a comment.
We do responsible tourism.