Comic Book Experience in Brussels
Comic strip tour with a personal guide
Let us follow the footsteps of Hergé, Olivier Rameau, François Schuiten, Uderzo, Goscinny and so many others, thought the corners and narrow streets of Brussels and introduce you to their repainted murals.
With this private tour let’s discover the tributes paid by the city to its designers and characters. We will go through the magnificent streets of Brussels in search of the masterpieces, with a guide who will gladly tell you everything we know about the characters as well as the designers: and the stories, anecdotes and legends behind them. The guide will also be able to tell you about the birth and evolution of our present day comics.
With a route that you can build according to your needs, we would be able to understand what attracts you to these art works and figure out a way to enrich your personal culture on the subject as much as possible.
Our private tour can focus in the centre of Brussels where the majority of the art works are located, however it is also possible to extend the tour to the north of Brussels where some of the other pieces are such as the Marsupilami, Jours de Sable or even the Yasmina. Everything will be done according to your desires and consideration.
However, note that cost for transport and other costs are not included, therefore will be added to the initial price of the private tour.
If you are interested, don’t wait any longer and book a tour with us now!
|Type of activity:||
Private tour, Experience
You decide. To be agreed with the guide.
This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Follow the comic strip itinerary through Brussels and discover the city’s tribute to comic strip artists.
- Stroll through the center of Brussels and admire the monumental paintings honoring many characters from the Belgian comic strip.
- Understand the passion of Belgians for the “Ninth Art”.
- Passionate and professional guide.
- Understand the meanings behind all of the art pieces.
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
“Our guides, experts and passionate about the history of the Comic Book Art, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs.”
This program is similar to the “Brussels Comic Book Rout”, however as this is a private tour it would be more inclusive, making it easier to find out more about the iconic Belgian comics. Of course, we will adapt the route to fit your needs.
- 230€ (private tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 250€ (private tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- To be agreed with the guide.
- 3 hours.
- You decide (The Grand Place of Brussels, in your hotel, or in any other place in Brussels city center).
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Terms of service:
- The reservation is free and without charge.
- You can book up to two hours in advance.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the tour.
Frequently asked questions:
How many people can participate in the Art Nouveau and Art Deco guided tour in Brussels at the same time?
In order to ensure best possible services our groups are limited to 25 participants maximum per group. However this also differs considering which deal you get with one being 10 participants and the other 25 participants. If you enquire a larger group size please contact Bravo Discovery.
Is it possible to take the 6-hour visit option for the comic strip route in Brussels?
Yes, it is very possible to do the 6hour visit by adding, for example the comic strip museum into the tour, lay I disclose that the entry tickets are not included in the initial price of the private tour.
When should I book my comic experience tour in Brussels?
Bravo Discovery recommends booking tours as soon as possible ensuring the desired outcome; however, we also could book 24 hours prior depending on availability.
Is it possible to do tastings during the visit to the comic book route in Brussels?
Yes, it is possible to do testing during a private tour. The types of testing include;
Chocolate testing, which requires a supplement of 7 euros per person is requested for the tasting of 3 chocolates.
Beer testing requires 12 euros for the testing of two beers and 25 euros in case we want a charcuterie platter to accompany it, it is also possible to do it from the ages of 16 but minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Is it possible to take the tour in a language other than English?
The visit can only be done in English and Spanish.
What if we have additional questions about the comic experience tour in Brussels?
In case of additional questions please do not be afraid to contact Bravo Discovery directly, we would be happy to help.
Book one of our packages above or send us a message to book one of our private guides, get more information or receive a personalized offer.
Customer reviews on independent platforms:
We have the best reviews on the platforms:
Other customer reviews:
Hello, how can we help you?
Let's go, book your experience
Your tickets by e-mail instantly and free cancellation, without conditions, up to 48 hours in advance.