Private Beer tour in Brussels.
Come and discover the history of beer in Belgium, a true symbol of the country and taste the best Belgian beers in the unmissable and mythical bars of the historic centre of the Capital.
- Taste local and abbey beers in the must-see bars of Brussels.
- Learn more about the Belgian brewing traditions and explore the secrets behind making the best beers in the world.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
“Our guides, experts in beer tasting and passionate about Belgian beer, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs.”
- 170 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people) + 28€ per person (tasting of 6 special beers).
- 220 € (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people) + 28€ per person (tasting of 6 special beers).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- 3 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…