Brussels private Beer tasting tour
Private Beer tour in Brussels.
Come and discover the history of beer in Belgium, a true symbol of the country and taste the best Belgian beers in the unmissable and mythical bars of the historic centre of the Capital.
|Type of activity:||
You decide. To be agreed with the guide.
This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Taste local and abbey beers in the must-see bars of Brussels.
- Learn more about the Belgian brewing traditions and explore the secrets behind making the best beers in the world.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
“Our guides, experts in beer tasting and passionate about Belgian beer, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs.”
The program for the “Brussels private Beer tasting tour” is similar to that of the “Belgian Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels”. Of course, we will adapt the itinerary to meet your needs.
Meeting point and departure time will be determined according to the information provided at the time of booking. We will also contact you in advance to define the program.
“We have a team of professional guides who will accompany you at all times and adapt to your pace.”
- 230€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people) + 30€ per person (tasting of 6 special beers).
- 250€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people) + 30€ per person (tasting of 6 special beers).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- 3 hours.
- You decide (The Grand-Place of Brussels, in your hotel or anywhere else in the historic center of Brussels).
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Terms of service:
- The reservation is free and without charge.
- You can book up to two hours in advance.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the tour.
Customer reviews on independent platforms:
We have the best reviews on the platforms:
Other customer reviews:
Hello, how can we help you?
Let's go, book your experience
Your tickets by e-mail instantly and free cancellation, without conditions, up to 48 hours in advance.