Boat trip in Bruges
Boat trip in Bruges.
Our boat trip in Bruges starts at the Rozenhoedkaai pier, offering a delightful 30-minute boat ride. During this journey, you will have the opportunity to absorb the full character of this city and capture the most wonderful photos of its charming, typical Flemish architecture from a completely different angle.
Embark on a boat trip in Bruges and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Middle Ages, where time seems to have stood still, revealing the city’s true beauty.
|Type of activity:||
Guided tour, Tourist attraction
Rozenhoedkaai 8000 Brugge
This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Enjoy 30 min in Bruges by Boat.
- The boats will depart every 15 minutes (your ticket is valid all day for a boat trip on the canals of Bruges).
- Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in the world which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site in or Bruges by Boat.
- Contemplate the little Venice of the North, with its medieval streets and red brick houses.
- A local English-speaking guide in your boat ride in Bruges.
- Responsible tourism: this activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Quick and easy booking.
Bruges boat trip program:
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes.
Start Point: Rosary Quay – Rozenhoedkaai 3, 8000 Brugge.
A selection of some highlights:
- Belfry (Highlight).
- Beguinage (Highlight).
- Church of St-Anna (Highlight).
- Church of Our Lady (Highlight).
- Liberty of Bruges.
- House of the Tanners.
- Almshouse ‘The Pelican’.
- St-John’s Hospital.
- Groeninge Museum.
- Ambachtshuis Huidevetters.
- Fish Market.
- Stepped gables.
- Burghers’ Lodge.
End Point: Rosary Quay – Rozenhoedkaai 3, 8000 Brugge.
Remember, during the trip, you will have the opportunity to listen to multi-lingual comments in Dutch, French, German, and English, providing additional insights and information about the sights you encounter.
- Adults: 12€
- Kids (from 0 to 11 years old): 7€
- Private group: 400€ (you can also book this activity in private for your group).
- Every day.
- Every day at 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (The boats will depart every 15 minutes).
- Your ticket is valid for the whole day (for a boat tour on the canals of Bruges).
- Possibility to board before or after the time of your reservation.
- Approximately 30min.
- English – Dutch – French – Spanish.
- Approximately 30min Bruges by Boat.
- Validity: 1 day (one departure every 15 minutes between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.).
- Food or drinks.
Terms of service:
- To ensure your participation, we recommend booking your workshop as soon as possible.
- Book the tour up to 2 hours before the start of the boat trip.
- The number of participants is limited (max. 25 persons).
- The reservation is free and without charge.
- You can book up to two hours in advance.
- The boats will depart every 15 minutes.
- No refund.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the maximal group size for the Boat trip in Bruges?
To ensure the best possible service, our visits are limited to 25 participants per group.
When is the best time to book a Boat trip in Bruges?
We recommend booking a Bruges by Boat as soon as possible to ensure availability. However, it is possible to book the tour up to 2 hours before the start of the boat trip.
We are a group, is it possible to do the private Bruges by Boat?
Yes, it is possible to take a private Bruges by Boat. The price is 350€ are limited to 25 participants per group.
Are there more questions about the Boat trip in Bruges?
If there are any further questions or a desire for more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Customer reviews on independent platforms:
We have the best reviews on the platforms:
Other customer reviews:
Hello, how can we help you?
Let's go, book your experience
Your tickets by e-mail instantly and free cancellation, without conditions, up to 48 hours in advance.