Boat trip in Bruges.
Our boat trip in Bruges at the Rozenhoedkaai, pier starts a delightful 30 min, boat ride where you will absorb the full character of this city, taking the most wonderful photos of its charming typical Flemish architecture from a completely different angle.
Boat trip in Bruges, enjoy going back to the Middle Ages and discover its full beauty, in which time seems to have stopped.
- Enjoy 30 min in Bruges by Boat.
- The boats will depart every 15 minutes.
- Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in the world which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site in or Bruges by Boat.
- Contemplate the little Venice of the North, with its medieval streets and red brick houses.
- A local English-speaking guide in your boat ride in Bruges.
- Responsible tourism: this activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Quick and easy booking.
- Adults: 10€
- Kids (from 0 to 11 years old): 6€
- Private group: 350€ (you can also book this activity in private for your group).
- Every day.
- Every day at 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (The boats will depart every 15 minutes).
- Approximately 30min.
- English – Dutch – French – Spanish.
- Approximately 30min Bruges by Boat.
- Food or drinks.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the maximal group size for the Boat trip in Bruges?
To ensure the best possible service, our visits are limited to 25 participants per group.
When is the best time to book a Boat trip in Bruges?
We recommend booking a Bruges by Boat as soon as possible to ensure availability. However, it is possible to book the tour up to 2 hours before the start of the boat trip.
We are a group, is it possible to do the private Bruges by Boat?
Yes, it is possible to take a private Bruges by Boat. The price is 350€ are limited to 25 participants per group.
Are there more questions about the Boat trip in Bruges?
If there are any further questions or a desire for more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.