Private Belgian Chocolate Tasting Tour in Brussels
Private Chocolate tasting tour in Brussels.
Discover the history of Belgian chocolate through this visit during which you will have the opportunity to taste a wide range of pralines made by the best craftsmen in Brussels.
|Type of activity:||
You decide. To be agreed with the guide.
This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Learn more about the history of cacao in Belgium and explore the secrets behind making the best chocolates in the world.
- Historical and gourmet visit around a Belgian symbol.
- Enjoy delicious chocolates at the best artisan chocolate-makers in Brussels.
- Passionate and professional guide.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
The program for the “Private Belgian chocolate tasting tour in Brussels” is similar to that of the “Belgian chocolate tasting tour of Brussels”. Of course, we will adapt the itinerary to meet your needs.
Meeting point and departure time will be determined according to the information provided at the time of booking. We will also contact you in advance to define the program.
“We have a team of professional guides who will accompany you at all times and adapt to your pace.”
- 230€ (private tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people) + 15€ per person (tasting of the best Belgian chocolates).
- 250€ (private tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people) + 15€ per person (tasting of the best Belgian chocolates).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- You decide (The Grand-Place of Brussels, in your hotel or anywhere else in the historic center of Brussels).
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Terms of service:
- The reservation is free and without charge.
- You can book up to two hours in advance.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the tour.
Customer reviews on independent platforms:
We have the best reviews on the platforms:
Other customer reviews:
Hello, how can we help you?
Let's go, book your experience
Your tickets by e-mail instantly and free cancellation, without conditions, up to 48 hours in advance.