Private Chocolate tasting tour in Brussels.
Discover the history of Belgian chocolate through this visit during which you will have the opportunity to taste a wide range of pralines made by the best craftsmen in Brussels.
- Learn more about the history of cacao in Belgium and explore the secrets behind making the best chocolates in the world.
- Historical and gourmet visit around a Belgian symbol.
- Enjoy delicious chocolates at the best artisan chocolate-makers in Brussels.
- Passionate and professional guide.
- The itineraries are arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
- 170 € (private tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people) + 15€ per person (tasting of the best Belgian chocolates).
- 220 € (private tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people) + 15€ per person (tasting of the best Belgian chocolates).
- Every day.
- You choose.
- You decide (The Grand-Place of Brussels, in your hotel or anywhere else in the historic center of Brussels).
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, meals, drinks…
Book one of our packages above or send us a message to book one of our private guides, get more information or receive a personalized offer.