Craft yourself over 30+ pieces of delicious Belgian chocolates by joining our fun, hands-on workshop in Bruges.
Learn all the basics of professional chocolate making in 2.5 hours including tempering, mendiants & pralines from scratch.
Join the Belgian Chocolate Workshop every day in English and take home new skills along your own box of sweet threats.
- Learn how to make both pralines and mendiant chocolates.
- Craft 30+ Belgian chocolates from scratch.
- Get useful tips and tricks for making chocolates at home.
- Enjoy an amazing hot chocolate at the end!
- Get a nice box to take your home made chocolates to friends & family.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- Professional guides (accredited by the Bruges Tourist Office).
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Tailored service for private groups, companies and tour operators.
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
- The indoor activity takes place at our own unique private location, just minutes away from the Grote Markt.
- The workshop fee includes everything from cooking gear to professional grade ingredients and complimentary hot chocolate with a recipe!
- After a short introduction, we will split in teams and start cooking!
- Each team will learn how to temper its chocolate before each person works individually on two types of Belgian sweets: pralines & mendiants.
- We work step by step and each stage is illustrated by a live demonstration.
- Our team will share historical and technical facts that will help you get professional results regardless of your previous cooking experiences.
- We use fair trade, top quality, dark couverture chocolate who contains 54% cocoa and is of standard fluidity. The chocolate blend is rather sweet, not bitter to fit most people’s pallet & diet.
- The Chocolate workshop is naturally suitable for vegetarians (no eggs) & gluten free.
- We also provide dairy free or vegan versions of our class on request.
- The activity is only suitable for children aged 12 and up, children must be accompanied of a least one paying adult.
- Please note that spectators are not admitted, whoever joins must take part -no exception.
- Adults: 35€
- Kids (from 12 to 16 years old): 29 €
- Students: 31 €
- Private group: you can also book this activity in private for your group. Contact us by email.
- Every day.
- 11 am
- Ezelstraat 31, 8000 Bruges (Belgium).
- Approximately 2h30’
- The workshop is exclusively in English.
- The workshop fee includes everything from cooking gear to professional grade ingredients and complimentary hot chocolate with a recipe.
- Additional food or drinks.
- This workshop needs to be booked in advance.
- Please meet us at our location (Ezelstraat 31, 8000 Bruges) 5 to 10 minutes before the starting time.
- We do not accept kids alone: they need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
- We do not accept kids under the age of 12 yo.
- We do not accept spectators.
Frequently asked questions:
Size of the group:
To ensure the best service possible, the workshop are limited to 21 persons. For larger groups, please contact us.
We advise you to reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability.
You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the workshop (depending on the availability).
We are a group:
Tailored service for private groups. Send us a message to receive a personalized offer.
Do you have more questions?
If you have any further questions or would like to get more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.