Guided tour Art in the Brussels metro.
No many people even, in Belgian population, know about it, but Brussels subway constitutes the biggest Art Gallery in Belgium. In the majority of subway station, it is possible to admire one or even several pieces of Art, from different periods, styles and natures. A real underrated treasure chest which actually worth the journey.
- Admire unsuspected piece of Art mostly retracing the history of the city and the life people are living in the Belgian capital.
- Original piece of Art, from all styles and all types often unknown even from Belgians where everyone can find something to please its taste.
- Come enjoy this unusual visit of Brussels, during which you’ll take the subway to each stops until you come back to your starting point.
- Thanks to this tour, remain in the center of Brussels without seeing the classical points of interest.
- A dense tour, where you won’t have time to get bored due to the fact each point of interest are close one to another. A visit during which you just can’t get bored!
- Personalized and tailor-made service: we adapt the activity to your desires and needs.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guides (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
- We are a Destination Management Company (DMC) in Belgium specializing in creating tailor-made experiences for groups: Team-building, Incentive travel and Business tourism.
- This guided tour will begin at the Central Station where you’ll join our local guide that will wait for you to lead you in the subway. Then, you’ll be discovering Brussels subway in another way by taking the Line 1 to Gare de l’Ouest.
- During this first journey, you’ll stop to the following stations: Sainte Catherine, Comte de Flandre, Etangs Noirs, Beekkant. In order to discover, the Pieces of Art that are hiding in there. Our guide will make a presentation about the pieces of Art and their author.
- From St Catherine’s tulips to Comte de Flandre flying men, you’ll be conquered by the Etangs Noirs fresco or by Beekkant’s stained glass. During this first journey, you will already notice the diversity of the pieces of Art that scatter the subway.
- Finally, at the arrival at Gare de l’Ouest, our guide we’ll present you the piece of Art therein, then it will be time to take the connection to line 2 in the direction of Elisabeth station.
- This will be the line where you’ll see the most points of interest that will be found at the following stops: Delacroix, Clémenceau, Porte de Hal, Porte de Namur, Botanique, Yser, Ribaucourt.
- Here will be the same process as on your journey on the Line 1, our guide will present you the pieces of Art and their creators. And also same diversity : Classical Art, Modern Art and even more design Pieces. Colored or Black and White, flat or with relief, everybody can find something he will love.
- When you’ll arrive to Elisabeth station, it will be time to go back to Central Station.
- Single price for the service of a guide: 220 €
- Group of maximum 30 people per guide.
- Transport costs:
- Tickets for transportation “Jump 24h”: + 10€
- Every day.
- The choice is yours (to be agreed with the guide).
- The choice is yours (at your hotel or to be agreed with the guide).
- Approximately 3 hours (can be adapted to your needs).
- English (also available in French and Spanish).
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Exclusive and private tour.
- Tours defined according to your needs. Can be included: transport, museum admissions, tastings, meals, drinks…
This product is a turnkey activity, the booking process is very simple. Choose the day and options you wish to book. That’s all you have to do. Immediately after your payment, you will receive a confirmation email and one of our project managers will contact you to adapt the activity to your needs and expectations.
Book one of our packages above or send us a message to book one of our private guides, get more information or receive a personalized offer.