Private tour of Antwerp
The second most important city in Belgium, Antwerp has a surprising history that you will have the opportunity to discover on a personalized tour alongside a passionate guide. The fusion of architectural styles makes Antwerp a city of incomparable charm and a unique atmosphere that you will not regret coming to enjoy.
- Visit the second most important city in Belgium.
- Visit incredible historical and legendary places and monuments: diamond shops, cathedral, architectural treasures …
- Visit combining historical and artistic discovery: discovery of Rubens and his masterpieces.
- Visit alongside a passionate guide and attentive to your expectations and remarks.
- Circuits defined according to your needs and preferences.
- Pick up in Antwerp or from Brussels.
- Tailor-made service for individual groups, companies, or tour operators.
- Responsible tourism: This activity respects the codes of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- We work in partnership with the Brussels Tourism Office.
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Certificate of Excellence since 2013.
- Professional guide (English-speaking).
- Quick and easy booking (free cancellation*).
“Our guides, experts in the history and the legends of Antwerp, have prepared a number of routes and guided tours that can be tailored to your needs.”
Tailor-made service: circuits defined according to your needs and preferences. We have prepared for you several tours and guided tours of Antwerp 100% customizable in terms of content, duration and means of transport.
The must-see places to visit in Antwerp:
- The old Steen Harbour and the medieval castle.
- The market square with its trading houses and town hall.
- The visit of the cathedral works of Peter Paul Rubens, the Flemish primitives, the stained-glass windows of the Burgundy dynasty, the Habsburg dynasty and the baroque pulpit.
- The visit of the former Royal Palace, now cafeteria and artisanal chocolate factory.
- The Meir shopping street and its fashion boutiques.
- Antwerp Central Station.
Examples of specific themes that can be addressed during the visit:
Baroque Antwerp and Rubens:
The baroque church of St. Charles of Borromeo and the most beautiful baroque confessionals in the world.
The church of Santiago, which was once a chapel for pilgrims. Today it is a magnificent building, in flamboyant Gothic style, which houses both paintings by Rubens and the tomb of the painter.
St. Paul’s Church. Inside the church, it is not only the paintings of great artists such as Rubens, Van Dyck or Jordaens that catch our attention. What really stands out is the imposing organ composed of more than 200 statues and the magnificent altars in baroque style.
Visit of a diamond cutting workshop.
Antwerp the Jewish (the Jewish quarters of Antwerp)
Antwerp’s Sailors’ District (Antwerp’s Red-Light District).
Some examples of museums to discover in Antwerp:
- The Peter Paul Rubens Museum inside the museum, where we can admire masterpieces by the Baroque artist and his contemporaries, such as The Annunciation. In addition, we will be able to observe how the houses were decorated in the seventeenth century and we will walk through the wonderful garden that decorates the exterior of the house.
- The Plantin-Moretus Museum, in this emblematic place, we will admire the works of art it houses. In addition, we will discover that at present it is one of the best publishing houses in the world, since 1555 it is one of the largest distributors of scientific discoveries internationally. We will discover the history of this building and the family, which includes several important women, such as Anna Goos. In addition, we will have access to its fantastic library, gardens and printing press.
“We have a team of professional guides who will accompany you at all times and adapt to your pace.”
- Private guide service:
- 190€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 10 people).
- 230€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 15 people).
- 300€ (guided tour of 3 hours – up to 25 people).
- 310€ (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 10 people).
- 400€ (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 15 people).
- 500€ (guided tour of 6 hours – up to 25 people).
- Every day.
- The choice is yours.
- 3 hours or 6 hours.
- The tour is exclusively in English.
- English speaking guide.
- Private and personalized tour.
- Circuits defined according to your needs. May be included: transport, museum entrances, meals, drinks, …
Book one of our packages above or send us a message for more information or for any special request.
Frequently asked questions:
In order to guarantee a quality service, our private tours and excursions are limited to a maximum of 25 people per guide.
When to book?
We advise you to book as soon as possible to ensure the availability of guides for the desired visit. You can book up to 24 hours in advance.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alla M. (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
It was marvelous tour. Lili (the guide) is wonderful. Her English is excellent. She organized our walk very well, told many interesting stories. She is also VERY knowledgeable and nice person to be with. The tour was a lot of fun, educational too.
Thank you, Lili.
Gabriel Bravo (store manager) –
Your opinion is very important.
Help us promote and rate this “Antwerp Private tour” activity by leaving us a comment.
We do responsible tourism.